Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandemonium

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  R5 Accessories  Log inLog in  

I would like to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onnenonk

I would like to join Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Hello,

So im a lvl 82 soul breeder, ingame with the name Tifaltrix... i was recommended to join Pandemonium by my brother who is in your guild. I dont know if my brother discussed about this matter, but i was adviced to make an application.

If you accept me, i would like to inform you about my 2 day penalty, which is ending at Tuesday, 28th of the current month . Ill wait for a reply

yours, Tifaltrix
Back to top Go down
d3r1ckr0x
Keeps on Going
Keeps on Going
d3r1ckr0x

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:18 pm

whos your bro???

talk to GaveItUp and im sure something can be worked out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tang_ing_derick
onnenonk

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:16 pm

My little bros IGN is "sBreedah"... sure, ill contact him after i get a good nights sleep and when hes offline same time with me =)
Back to top Go down
Tentacles
Keeps on Going
Keeps on Going
Tentacles

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:00 pm

Looking foward to having you in the guild soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join   I would like to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join
Page 1 of 1